LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day # 23 (A Favorite Video)

If you are a loyal "Life with Lynn" reader  ;o) , then you have already seen this. I posted this first back in October of last year. But I HAAAAAAD to post it again here during this Blog Challenge for "Favorite Video" because I think it is one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever seen. Yes, EVER!!!

The first time I watched it, I laughed till I cried. And every time I have watched it since, I still laugh till my sides hurt.

It should be called, "Girlfriend Kitty Finds Out Boyfriend Kitty Has Cheated and She Ain't Happy!"

(Make sure your sound is turned up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment