LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Monday, September 13, 2010

Day # 13 (Something I Want To Buy)

(Day # 13 of my September 30-day blog challenge -- I hope you are enjoying this!)



 

Yeah, THIS post was a little more challenging... I mean, this list (of what I'd like to buy) is just a weeeeee bit longer than the "something I have bought recently " list, ya' know?!!   GAH!  Darn budget, anyway!!!

SO, I am currently PINING (as in, seriously, pitifully pining!) for a trellis style, 5 stone diamond ring.   The inspiration for my desire is my good buddy and fellow bling addict's ring (pictured above and below).  Oh yeah, babeeee, that ring simply makes me *swoon*.

I mean, look at it!!!  Is it not simply perfection in platinum??? 
























































So I've gotten a few quotes... and I'm trying to be strong.   BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HOLD OUT!!!  The pull is soooooo strooooooong!!!

I found this one (below) at Brian Gavin Diamonds.   Picture it with five killer .40 to .45 diamonds, for a total carat weight of 2 - 2.25 carats.  It makes my heart go pitter patter!

Ahhhhh, beautiful bling at it finest!


So... will I be able to hold out, and do the *practical* thing?  Or will I throw budget caution to the wind and let the allure of the bling win out? Hey, it's anybody's guess at this point.  I'll keep you posted!!! 

***********************************************************
TOMORROW:
"An old photo".   I was 3 years old and yes, I can distinctly remember that day!   Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment