LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day # 15 (A Celebrity Crush)

(September 15th already??!  Fall is in full swing here in PA, and I am half done already with my September 30-day blog challenge!  I hope you are enjoying!)



















OH, another *EASY* one!  I'll bet my family is smiling right now.  They KNEW this, right???!

Seriously, I don't really get "celebrity crushes"... that's silly teenage stuff, right?!  I mean, I *like to watch* Keanu Reeves... but that's certainly not a "crush"! 

But my all-time favorite male actor, ever?  Well, hands down that would be Richard Gere.  Some of my favorite movies (An Officer and a Gentleman, Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride) had him in them.  And some movies I watch just because he is in them!  ;o)

According to Google, he was born in 1949 (making him 61 now???!) in PA (Philly).  So he's a local boy to me! 

I think it's fun to see how he has changed through the years...
























































































If you ask me -- still handsome, even at 61!

********
TOMORROW: 
A favorite food.  Ooooh, food!  One of my FAVORITE subjects!!!  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment