LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update on our darling Boo!











I gave a Squeak (Bentley) "update" awhile ago (please look here), and my faithful, kitty-lovin' readers have informed me that I am long overdue for one of Boo. I totally agree!

The problem is that Boo (my 4 year old seal-bicolor Ragdoll)  is CAMERA SHY! Srsly! He hhhhhhates the camera. He hates the flash. But even without the flash, my Canon Power Shot emits a red light prior to taking any picture, and apparently Boo doesn't like THAT, either!

What's a devoted Raggie mom to do??! I get out the camera out and he starts running! Really! You'd think I beat him with it, LOL! ;o)

Therefore, MOST of my Boo photos are of him SLEEPING. Which, while 100% adorable, admittedly aren't too awfully exciting!

Buuuuut, I am tenacious  ;o)  and have been working hard on getting some good *awake* pictures of him with my new phone (no evil red light!)

So here you go, an update on my adorable, quirky Boo. Complete with his own captions. (Because, yes, I KNOW how he thinks!!!)


Yes, of course I am aware that I am leaving fur all over the quilt fabric in this basket!  So what's your point?
  
You need to use the sink? There's another one downstairs.

You need to do laundry? More baskets downstairs.
I am the King of the Land Under the Table!
You can have your quilting fabric after my nap... *yawn!*
You want to use these quilts?  Um, not now.  Sorry.
No, I really prefer to think of this as MY bed. Thx.

Ahhhh, nappin' with my brother in a sun beam. Life is gooood!

Um, what is it about "get another basket" that you don't understand?!



This box pleases me.We will keep it. And yes, right here in the kitchen. Thx.


Isn't he ADORABLE?  We sure think so.  For more posts on our darling Boo, please look:
HERE
HERE  
HERE

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment