LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Thursday, July 23, 2009

LOL!



I LOVE to laugh! I love a good cartoon. I love to read, hear and repeat jokes and funny stories, and I love funny movies. I just love to chuckle, chortle, cackle, snicker, titter, giggle, and snort. I don't even mind when I've laughed so hard that my face or sides start to hurt -- it's so worth it!

And since laughter is a well-known "stress reducer", we can all probably use more of it!

Soooooo, in the interest of public health ;o) -- I plan to sprinkle this blog liberally with jokes and other "funnies" (some may even be personal, true stories!) that have made me laugh out loud.

Please watch this space... and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment