LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Talented Young Artist...

*Fair warning!*  This post is going to be a shameless plug for a talented 13 year old artist and animal lover in Ohio named Linda.  She is currently offering to draw our favorite pet (cat, dog, rodent... you name it!)  for a VERY reasonable fee.  Don't you just LOVE an enterprising, enthusiastic, hard-working young person?!  I know I sure do!

Linda recently drew pictures of Bentley and Boo, and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I excitedly share them with you below:

BENTLEY:



















BOO:





















I think she really "captured" the personalities of my boys in her drawings ( -- just look at Boo's EYES -- amazing!)  Along with the fun backgrounds, she also included the quotes, which I thought was an adorably whimsical touch, and I simply couldn't be more pleased. 

If you would like to talk with Linda about possibly drawing your own special pet(s), she can be reached at:   giveuppudding@gmail.com 

I hope you enjoy Linda's talent as much as I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment