LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Litter Lifter!



OK, so this may not be the most GLAMOROUS subject for a post... but I happen to know that A LOT of us are cat lovers... and as a cat lover, one of the necessary duties is Ye Old Litter Box. Scoopin' the poop certainly isn't anyone's favorite activity, but it must be done!

Well, I found a litter scoop that is head and shoulders above the competition, and I feel like it is my sworn duty to pass along this information! ;o)

It's called the Litter Lifter and oh man, does this thing make easy work of the job. Instead of scooping, sifting, dumping, re-scooping, re-sifting, dumping... you just push this uniquely-designed (and absolutely NOT flimsy!) scoop through the litter, like a rake. The clean litter just passes right through, leaving behind only *the goods*. ;o)

I'm serious... it's almost amazing! (Or else I am just really easily impressed?!!!)

Anyway... it comes in lots of fun colors, too... and the best part? Less than $10 at pet stores or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment